Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
DC-DC step down module (MP1584EN IC), converts input voltage 4.5 V to 28 V to a lower voltage of 0.8 V to 20 V
- Input Voltage: 4.5 V to 28 V
- Output Voltage: 0.8 V to 20 V (adjustable)
- Output Current: 3 A (max)
- Efficiency: 96% (max)
- Switching Frequency: 1.5 MHz (highest), typically 1 MHz
- Output Ripple: < 30 mV
- Operating Temperature: -45 ℃ to 85 ℃
- Size: 22 x 17 x 4 mm
- The maximum output will always be less than the input
- The IC is rated for a maximum 3A output, but that is dependent on the PCB design, I suggest you do not try to source 3A from this device
- Be gentle when adjusting the output via the onboard potentiometer
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.