Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Simple & quick crimp connection for permanent joining 2 or more cables (as a quick & permanent alternative to pulling out the soldering iron, solder & heat shrink)
- Aluminium sleeve (inside diameter = 3mm)
- Polyamide 66, UL 94V-2 flame-retardant shell (Temperature rating 105c)
- Wire range:
- 22-14 AWG, Cu
- Max. 1 #18 w/1 #14
- Min. 2 #22
From the manufacturer:
- Turn off power before removing or installing connectors
- Use stranded copper conductors only when utilising tools AK-25 or MR30A. May use solid or stranded copper conductors when utilising tools #7A or AC-5ND.
- Strip wires 16mm (0.63in) Max., 13mm (0.51in) Min
- Twist wires together along the entire length of strip and and insert into connector
- Center the crimp tool die around the sleeve
- Crimp once using the Lobster AK-25 Die No 2 or the Miromoto Tekko MR30A, Die No 2.0, Air pressure 6 kg/cm3 at least, or the Izumi #7A, Die No 2, or the Izumi AC-5ND, Die No 2, Air pressure 6 kg/cm3 at least
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.